Have you been feeling down or depressed since becoming pregnant or giving birth?
You are not alone.
- 1 in 9 pregnant and postpartum individuals experience depression
- Depression during pregnancy and postpartum period is a treatable condition
- We are here to help!
The VA Office of Rural Health has a free online treatment program that may help you and your baby!
You are eligible if:
- You are a Veteran who is currently pregnant OR within 26 weeks postpartum;
- You are between 18 – 50 years of age;
- Feeling down or depressed;
- Have access to an internet connection OR smart phone;
- Willing to participate in a six-week intervention and an optional two booster sessions.
For more information about the VA Office of Rural Health online perinatal depression treatment program, please contact the MomMoodBooster intervention team by phone: 866-849-6636 (toll free).