Resources associated with published papers:
- Dooley, J. C., & Blumberg, M. S. Developmental "awakening" of primary motor cortex to the sensory consequences of movement. eLife, 7:e41841, 2018.
- Custom MATLAB scripts for generating and fitting perievent histograms to twitch and wake movement models can be found on github (https://github.com/jcdooley/Dooley_and_Blumberg_2018; copy archived at https://github.com/elifesciences-publications/Dooley_and_Blumberg_2018).
- Raw data time series for each animal (neural firing timecodes and behavioral event timecodes) have been uploaded to Dryad (https://dx.doi.org/10.5061/dryad.8231nj1).
- Mukherjee, D., Sokoloff, G., & Blumberg, M. S. Corollary discharge in precerebellar nuclei of sleeping infant rats. eLife, 7:e3821, 2018.
- Neurophysiological data have been uploaded to Dryad (https://datadryad.org/resource/doi:10.5061/dryad.rf524vv).