Keith Miller is the resident machinist for the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences. His shop provides high quality, precision machine work on a variety of materials, including metal, plastics, and wood. The shop is an excellent resource for assistance in the repair, maintenance, and fabrication of scientific equipment. Keith also maintains the Department's user shop, which features a drill press, lathe, mill, and a variety of wood-working equipment. Various tools are available for short-term loan to Departmental personnel.
- Design and construct custom scientific instrumentation
- Repair of existing equipment
- Custom wood and plastic fabrication
- Assistance in the design of new equipment
- Instruction in machining and woodworking
Location: G16 SLP
Phone: (319) 335 2470